Sunday 22 October 2017

42yrs Old USA Sugar Mama Wants You For Relationship.

Name: Precious
Woman, Aged 42 in London, England, UK
Looking for a: Man, Aged 40 – 50, Any Ethnicity
My ethnicity is White
Height 5’7″ (170 cm)
Status Divorced
Seeking Long-term
Body type Slim build
Have children Children at home
Smoking Do not smoke, but OK if you do
Drinking Drink socially
How would you describe yourself?

 I want to date someone I’m attracted to, but what I’m really looking for is someone unique, fun, reliable and has great conversation. I believe that communication is the key ingredient to everything that surrenders us. Asking and answering questions is the way to get to know one or another.

I love my job which is working with children. Preparing them for jobs that have yet to exist is exciting and fulfilling. I would describe myself as adventurous, fun with a zest for living life to the fullest. I am very encouraging, loving, caring, honest, sincere and positive person and not afraid of challenges.
I’m independent, however, I love a true gentleman and big romantic. The family is everything to me but when I’m not enjoying time with my family and friends, I love curling under the covers to watch movies.
I want to date someone I’m attracted to, but what I’m really looking for is someone unique, fun, reliable and has great conversation.I`m independent however I love big romantic and a true gentleman who really respect family values.

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :