Friday 27 October 2017

Young Florida Sugar Mama Want A Man For Long-Term Dating

Florida Sugar Mama – Meet Haide, a 28 years old Florida Sugar Mama in Saint Augustine, Florida, USA. This pretty Florida Sugar Mama is interested in a man of at least 38 years for long-term dating.

 This Florida Sugar mama is divorced with children and doesn’t like smoking, She drinks socially and has a few extra pound body type. Here is what this Florida Sugar mama has to say about herself and the kind of man she wants.


 If you are in a relationship with another woman or live with one including your mom, please don’t contact me. I am not interested in a long distance relationship.

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :