Thursday 30 November 2017

I AM Rich, Single and searching for A nice Guy for real dating



My name: Sophia
Age: 36 years old
I’m from: US United States
City of: texas
I’m need: a male 24-70 years old for relationship
About me: without children
Some words about myself: I have a great sense of humor. I love to laugh. I can be a little sassy or sarcastic at times but all in fun. Never to be hurtful to anyone. I am honest to a fault. Probably couldn’t tell a lie even to save my own life. I do not like playing mind games or having them played on me. I am honestly out here looking for someone to become friends with and see where it leads. Would like to be in a loving relationship where both of us try everyday to make each other as happy as possible.
Are You Looking For Relationship? Good news for you! We are here to help you out.
You can now chat and Hook up with this lady and other
single woman and men
you may found at our international dating site

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :