Thursday 2 November 2017

Please I Want A Handsome Man For Marriage – SA Woman



I am a South African woman in Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa. I am 44years old and I am interested in a handsome White, East Indian or Pacific Islander for marriage.
I am a single mother though never been married. I am a well-spoken lady I love the sophistication and I am very groomed and neat my hobbies are reading novels, traveling and I am a hard working smart lady I am not a haggling type I am very reserved. I am very sweet lady, very romantic and I don’t like arguments, hassles but I do like the challenge though.
Treat me with respect without downgrading in return you will be the happiest man in the whole wide world. Please note! I will do anything for love! But please don’t undress me on the internet cause I don’t believe that’s part of the relationship to me that clearly your filthy way of certifying your lust. Walk with me hand in hand, love is about compromise we no longer kids, i guess we all hear for love or companionship
If you not looking for love! Please don’t bother.
Distance for me it’s not a problem, there are many ways of communication if we agreed on one thing or two Or let’s just say! If their chemistry is there, then definitely I am prepared to cross the oceans for the one I love.

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :