Thursday 2 November 2017

Rich Sugar Mama In Hawaii, USA Wants A Man For dating

Sugar Mama In Hawaii, USA – Are you an attractive younger gentleman? Do you fancy meeting a successful, experienced, generous lady that can show you the finer things in life and treat you like a prince?
Well, you have come to the right place. Here at Sugar Mummy Connect, we have thousands of older ladies who are looking for fun, friendship, romance and that long term relationship.
 Meet a 42years old Sugar Mama in Hawaii, USA who is interested in a man for friendship and possible long-term relationship.
Here is what this Sugar Mama in Hawaii, USA has to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.
How would you describe yourself?
Aloha, I’m a single Black female seeking to meet a single male for friendship and possible long term relationship. I enjoy traveling, jazz bands and other types of concerts, dancing, long walks along the beach, theater (Broadway and movies), community events and various other things. I am affectionate, easy going, family oriented and enjoy a night out on the island as well as quiet times at home cuddling.
I am affectionate, easy going, family oriented and enjoy a night out on the island as well as quiet times at home cuddling. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker. I love to travel both international as well as domestically and will travel almost anywhere for a great jazz fest ( a plus if you are a smooth jazz lover). I keep active and enjoy trying new things. I am not an upgraded member on this site so I can only send flirts and cannot respond to you unless you send me an actual message.
I am looking for
I am looking for a single, unattached, mature, independent, affectionate, fun, caring, family oriented man that enjoys traveling and living life to the fullest. Must be a non-smoker and non-drug user. Social drinker ok. Ethnicity/race unimportant. Looking for friendship with the possibility of long term relationship.



Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :