Monday 13 November 2017

Rich Sugar Momma In Arizona, USA Needs A Sugar Boy Urgently.

Arizona Sugar Mommy Looking For A Young Man – Hello guys, my name is Miya, I am from Arizona in the USA. I don’t know if i should call myself a sugar momma. lol. Whatever, lol. Well, i am looking for a strong, loving and caring man.
I am 42 years old and i am a single parent. I actually got a divorce two years ago and decided to stay off the whole relationship and marriage thing for a while.
After battling with my heart and family, i have decided not to get married anymore. I just want to have fun. I want a man who will understand me, treat me right and make me feel like a real woman. 
I told sugar mummy website that i will give $1000 monthly to who ever i will choose and will make arrangement for him to move in with me in Arizona!
I will be in the comment box waiting to read your reply. Tell me about yourself and how you intend to take care of me. I can’t wait to meet my sugar boooooooooy!!!

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :