Wednesday 8 November 2017

Sugar Mummy Stacy from London Is Ready For Dating New Guy – Chat her on whatsapp

Sugar mummy stacy Age 40 years old from United Kingdom,City of Londo. I need a male 30-70 years old for relationship.
i was born and raised in the state Ohio there with my parent but when i lost them things because worse but my uncle always travel to take care of me,While going to school till i have my degree in marketing.
i lost my job last month and my ex broke my heart at that same month , life has been so cruel to me and i explained all this to my uncle so he gave me notification to come stay with him for a while in other for him to take proper care of me,My ex always love me before,but when i got pregnant for him he started beaten me,One day he beat me to i fainted and rushed to the hospital i got miscarriage,I was in the hospital for about a month and he never come and check on me,My uncle send me a notification to come to Maryland to take care of me and i should be able to find the right man for here and i will relocate to the right man for me if i found one here.

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :