Sunday 7 January 2018

2018 single ladies whatsapp numbers

2018 single ladies whatsapp numbers: Do you need to meet a single lady who is interested in meeting you and have a relationship with you this 2018? Do you want to have a an affair with a rich single lady and you want to contact her through whatsapp? Then this is for you, you can now contact rich singles on whatsapp and take your conversation to the next level. Below you can find whatsapp contacts of rich single ladies in the US.
Meet Sarah, a 37 year old lady in Brooklyn, New York, USA. She needs a young man not too younger than she is or not too older than she is. She is seeking for a long-term dating and wants to meet her man as soon as possible.
Before meeting Sarah, see a few things she said about herself and also the kind of man she needs, see below
I am smart, educated, hard working, family oriented, adventurous and career driven individual. I am from South America, I enjoy different cultures, including food, music etc. I consider myself to be very funny! I grew up on a farm with lots of animals, a very strict environment, where my cultural beliefs is that Education is the key to success, Women deserve to be treated with respect and know that I am worthy. I have a Bachelors of Science degree in Business (I work in Accounting), and is also a Certified Wedding and Event Planner.
I create outstanding events for my clients, I travel to Europe, the Caribbean and the US for my Event Planning work! Currently, I’m working on perfecting my interior decorating skills… I have been a vegetarian for 20 years and work out weekly. Very important, I cook my meals daily! I have a 10 year old son, he’s very smart, happy and loves to travel. I love a clean and well decorated home at all times, i feel happy knowing my home feels inviting to anyone that comes to visit! My future goal is to own my own event planning company!
I am looking for an Intelligent, funny, smart, hard working, career driven, respectable, honesty, faithful, adventurous and responsible man! Someone I can have an amazing conversation with, a critical thinker! Makes me laugh, enjoy romantic weekends, travel, experience new cultures, foods and countries. and be willing to let me in…



Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :