Wednesday 3 January 2018

Contact rich sugar momma for quick hookup.

Contact rich sugar momma for quick hookup: You can meet your desired sugar momma from this sugar momma dating site. Many young men like you are now happy with their sugar mommas. Continue below to be connected to your sugar momma.
You would love to contact rich sugar momma Charlee, she is a aged 54 in Chicago, Illinois, USA and she needs a man in her life whether younger or older, see some info about her below.
I am grounded by life. Humbled by my faith. Happy because I choose to be. I love the sun and water and see my self moving towards those feelings sooner than later. Love the city but also love adventures in nature. I have a servants heart and have been on mission trips with high schooled so I know I am heaven bound by not hurting them!
Can do the baseball hat, jeans and a T-shirt as well as a gala or company party. Won’t talk during a movie, sing the best in the shower, enjoy history, most music except country or heavy metal and a have a full prayer list.
I laugh at myself more than others, playful and hard working. Will choose to hop in the car and experience locals at coffee shops than watch endless movies at home unless it is a veg weekend.
Like to cook but don’t do it often. Would prefer to do as a couple.



Rich women available for chatting now, click here
I am looking for someone who loves life. Loves their job or retirement, takes a healthy approach with eating and exercising. Likes to get up early not to miss the day and will enjoy a good baseball or football game. Must be able to bantor without agitation with sports. Love your momma, doesn’t smoke, or have a cat or goat. Doesn’t complain about the news, drivers or co workers but embraces the difference a kinder heart can do. Will not text and drive!
God fearing and severing is a must! Drama free with ex a plus. We can’t always control them but we can control our responses.
Have a financial plan that doesn’t include winning the lottery. Won’t get mad if I wear your sweat shirt. Enjoys a clean car. Married or recently seperated need not respond.




Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :