Sunday 26 November 2017

Meet with Australian mommy, see details here-she needs a romantic africans

Meet this nice Australian sugar mommy, she calls herself “Tazbaby”. She is a 56 year old woman in Gosford, New South Wales, Australia. She needs long term relationship from a man not too younger and not too older than her, whether black or white.
Tazbaby has a few things she want you to know about her, see below
I work hard. I love singing (was in a band, but had to leave due to health probs but still stay in contact with them via social media sites fb etc ) I love dragons… I’m spiritual not religious… I love spending time with my boys. My boys are my everything, my life. I would love to find that someone special to spend the rest of my life with but am realistic on the chances of that…
I am looking for
Looking for an honest male. Must not live with mother or wife or girlfriend… Honest, faithful, not possessive,
Someone that loves to snuggle, actually knows what romance is, knows how to love and care about others not just himself. Can hold a decent conversation. And isn’t out for sex on the first date… This is a dating website not a one night stand website… Please don’t expect my phone number in the first contact, you will be disappointed…This includes whatsapp, viber, skype etc. Must be genuine and not conceited. Not a lot to ask for I think??? Will treat you like my king if you make me your queen


Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :