Sunday 26 November 2017

UK sugar mommy looking for a good relationship from africans.



UK sugar mommy looking for a nice man: You have come to the right place to get connected to rich women looking for nice men like you to have an affair with, just follow the instructions here and you are sure to meet with your sugar mommy.
Meet this beautiful sugar mommy in UK who is interested in meeting you and wants to spend time with you. Not minding your current location, she wants you to contact her and see how to work things out.
Find out a few things about her before contacting here, see below for a few things she replied when asked.
Describe yourself?
I love to laugh have fun and consider myself outgoing.
I have run my own small business for the past 12 years so I’m very independent.
Love traveling and travel often. I enjoy beach holidays but I’m not one for laying by the pool with a book. (Maybe if im hungover Im happier in the sea or exploring. I like to experience new things, at Christmas I backpacked around Japan for a month & went to Niseko skiing for the first time.
I enjoy the outdoors walking nature car boot sales & antiques fairs.
Food lover, Like eating out at nice restaurants but I’m just as happy eating street food in Brick Lane or Bangkok …..as long as it’s good I’m not fussy. I especially love spicy food & sushi
I am looking for
I’m open minded about the type of man I’m looking for. There’s only one quality which is essential, chemistry.
Prefer nerdy men
Please note : If you live on another continent you are not for me. I’m not looking for a long distance relationship
If you want to get connected to this UK sugar mommy, contact her below now.

Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :