Wednesday 6 December 2017

AM New Here- From Monterrey And Mm Looking For A Young African Guy For Dating.

Sugar mummy in Monterrey urgently needs a man: Have you been searching for a sugar mummy or are you interested in meeting a sugar mummy as soon as possible. Welcome to the only website that will connect you to rich women for free. Just follow the instructions below and you will get connected very fast.
Meet Maricela, a sugar mummy in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. She is a single woman seeking for friendship and long-term dating. She is interested in meeting you.
See a few things about Maricela below.
Describe yourself
I am a quiet, relaxed, very honest person, sometimes a little shy, I like to defend my views with arguments. I have a sense of humor and strong character. But I know when to be serious, responsible and aware. It’s a balance I like to have. I am very protective and close to my family and people I care about. I’m not the people who go to clubs, I prefer quiet places where you can talk and comedy venues. I believe that laughing is very important to help you to leave your stress behind. I like museums also.
I like to do outdoor activities (provided you have an insect repellent, otherwise can be a headache haha), I enjoy going to the gym (I know I don’t have the body of fitness girl but working on it haha ) and am very disciplined about it (unless my work I can not go) and despite the fact that sometimes I feel the instructor tries to take my soul hahaha (hope not to offend anyone with that comment, but it’s true).
Anything else you want to know do not hesitate and just ask.
I am looking for
Meeting new people (of all people can always learn something), I am interested in communicating with English speakers because I want to learn and practice.
Not that it is closed, if I know someone that could start something interesting (actually might be interesting, different opinions, values, customs, provided we are respectful of our cultures) but do not worry if you think I’m trying to migrate from my country, I have a good life and work here.
Just register your interest below if you are interested in her.


Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :