Wednesday 6 December 2017

Virgo rich USA Sugar Mummy needs a younger man

Virgo rich USA Sugar Mummy needs a younger man: This dating website has continually connected men and women to the love of their life or to people they just want to date, its your choice to make when you come on this platform. Whichever star sign you are or want to date, we have Gemini, Virgo, Taurus, Leo, Cancer, Capricorn and any type of lady you want here.
Jen, a Virgo rich USA lady has made it clear that she wants a man that would love to be with her and show it, she is a 44 year old woman in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. You will get to know more of her below.
Describe yourself
What can I tell you about me? Fiercely loyal, honest, intelligent, driven, romantic, nonjudgmental and compassionate, a mix of naughty and nice. I admit when I’m wrong and I will never make a promise I can’t keep. I am looking for my King. You must value family and demonstrate integrity in all that you do.
I have 2 boys, 10 years old, so you must love and respect children. Know that children learn what they live so, please, be willing to embrace the opportunity to be an outstanding role model.
I work hard and expect that you do the same. But we must remember the importance of our together time! It doesn’t matter what we do or where we go… as long as we continue to strengthen our bond. Please do not take that to mean we lose ourselves… never lose who you are!!!
I am not looking for someone to eliminate my struggles, to “fix” everything for me. I will fight my battles but it’s nice to know I have a steadfast love in my corner with me.
I am looking for
I am looking for the seemingly elusive dream. That one man that stimulates my mind and my body yet quiets a busy soul. I am not interested in casual hookups or endless text conversations. I will not send explicit photos, please don’t ask. If I am just one of many to you I ask you simply remove me from your list. I am not perfect, cannot offer perfection nor do I ask for, or expect, perfection from you. I do expect honesty, integrity and respect as that is what I offer. I am not searching for “someone” while waiting for “someone better” to come along.



Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :