Sunday 24 December 2017

Meet American rich women on whatsapp(Hook Up Now)

Meet American rich women on whatsapp: This sugar mummy dating website is all you need to meet American rich women on whatsapp. Do you desire to meet with rich women who are willing to be your woman and also shower you with gifts and money for your time with them, this is the only dating website you will ever need, many other young men have been connected from here and you can also get a sugar momma whatsapp number for yourself.
Meet Kitty, a 45 year old woman in Durham, North Carolina, USA. She is interested in meeting a younger white man from the ages of 25 and above and is eager to start a conversation on whatsapp or over sms.
She want to meet with a nice young man, find out the type of young man she needs and how she described herself below.
I’m easy going, very genuine, drama free, and have an optimistic outlook. With a goofy, sarcastic, and playful personality I’ve been dating interracial since I’ve been old enough to date. I enjoy the simple things in life but still ambitious. I’m not materialistic, I appreciate what I have including family and friends. I have a dog, car, and a place to call home. I am far from shallow; just seek a man with a similar outlook. I’ve made plenty of mistakes and no where near perfect, but I just may be perfect for you. Lets give us a try.
I enjoy a laid back simple man. A “dont sweat the small stuff” type personality. With an open mind and understanding heart. I have dated having age gaps of 15+ years, therefore age is not an issue. Just be serious about me and us, looking for a man to share my life with. Frankly, just want someone that is as excited about me as my dog gets, or at least pretty damn close.
Not looking for endless messages. If we hit it off, be ready to meet
Do you want to meet with this sugar momma? She prefers to be contacted on whatsapp or sms, then she would start a call if she is interested in you, just contact her on whatsapp or sms.


Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :