Monday 25 December 2017

Rich sugar mama in UK available

Rich sugar mama in UK available: UK sugar mamas are interested in meeting younger men through this dating website, they want to meet younger men that would love to be in a relationship with them and make them happy. If you are willing to be in a relationship with a sugar mama in UK and be well appreciated financially for it, then this is the place for you to find contacts of rich sugar mamas.
Meet Coco, a rich sugar mama in UK aged 36 in London, England, UK. She is interested in a long-term relationship with a White/Pacific Islander/Latino man between 27 and 38.

This sugar mama has a few things you should know about her and also a few things about the kind of man she needs, see below.
I am looking for loving, outspoken, creative, experimental and crazy guy. I’m a woman that love life and want to live to the fullest. I work hard for the NHS I put in 12hrs per day 3/5 per week but I play hard too.
When I am off I like/love to make time for my family and friends. I like to try new cuisine at restaurants or at the food market. I’m great lover of food from any country as long there are fresh and spicy. I love to travel and to have a long break once/twice a year outside UK.
I’m looking for someone that love food and can cook also that have traveled outside UK and kind hearted and must love life. I want someone that is my best friend and the love of my life.
I want a guy that can cook (cause I love my food) and can put smile on my face, that never stops impressing me and also that love tattoos and nose piercing cause I have them.
Not looking for a selfish guy, not looking for a creepy guy My man must be a gentleman and cultured.
 


Admin

About Admin

Am an actress who loves what I do. I love making friends and sharing people's feelings, sentiments and events around me. Am down to earth with natural beaty.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :